Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 has following features.
- Tutorials:- Anop Hindi Typing Tutor "Tutorials" section and practice tutorial Application both are inspired by previous release of Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 1.0. A new User should start Learning Hindi Typing from Chapter 01 to 16 and practice again and again till he/she is not comfortable in Typing a particular row. then he/she should move to next chapter. Tutorial section brief introduction is also available here.
|Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 : Tutorials|
- Tests:- Once a User is practiced all of the Chapter of Tutorial Section. he/she should try to do Hindi Typing Tests. This section has a system defined list of Test for practice typing in Hindi. Test Section brief introduction is also available here.
|Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 : Tests|
- My Tests:- As per requested by the "Happy User of Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 1.0", A new feature is added to practice user defined "Tests" in which user can add/delete Test for better practice with custom data. A detailed look for this feature is available here.
|Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 : My Tests|
- My Score:- "My Score" is also introduced in this release of Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0, By using My Score feature user can check his/her Typing Speed which is recorded during the session of practice of "Tutorials", "Tests" and "Custom Test". A brief look for this feature is also available here.
|Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 : My Score|
- Extras:- In this feature, some extra features are combined at same place. for example, Devlys font to Unicode Converter(offline), News Paper Typing Mode(User can Type Data which is available in Hard Copy, i.e. book, magazine, news paper etc.) and Most Important Tough Words Practice. A detailed explanation for this feature is available here.
|Anop Hindi Typing Tutor 2.0 : Extras|
- User Accounts:- Multiple Users can access practice on same system rather than "guest" as previous release of Anop Hindi Typing Tutor.
- Sound Effect:- In "Tutorial" and "Test" section user can listen the keystroke sound for each input result, i.e. there are separate tone for Right and Wrong Keystroke.
- Hand/Finger Visibility:- "Tutorials" feature has one new improvement that User can see the Correct Finger which is desirable for current keystroke and Hands can be appear and disappear as per desired by user.